Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome All You Fashionistas!

This is my first post so I figured I would talk about what this blog is all about. I, For Fashion's mission is to help recreate runway and designer fashion for less. I am going to discuss latest trends for clothing, hair, and makeup. 
I believe fashion should be for everyone. It shouldn't be hard to find affordable fashion... but sometimes it can be. And that's why I'm here. So stay tuned in for my next post where I will discuss the Spring/Summer Collections and how you can make them your own. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your first blog post ever! So happy you wanted to joing the blogosphere, sis. We have to get together again this week to add some neat little features to your site. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading about some fashions!

    ReplyDelete